Monday, May 12, 2014

My Life's Most Meaningful Quotes



I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for. -Eminem
I chose this quote because he is telling people that he does what he wants and he doesn’t care if people hate him for it.  This is inspirational because it makes me want to just do what I want and I don’t need to worry about others thinking my actions are dumb or bad.


I chose this quote because it represents overcoming racism and promoting equality.  Since Rosa Parks was a famous advocate for equality, it means a lot for her to say this quote.


Only thing we have to fear is fear itself. -Franklin D. Roosevelt.

FDR was trying to tell us that there weren’t any threats besides being scared of threats.  Being scared or nervous about something can eat you up.  When you get nervous about something, you get even more nervous if you don’t calm yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment